Sunday, July 24, 2011

Surprise handmade Gift from my client and her lovely mom... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If you guys had known me from school, you may know how much I love hand made cards. I have this friend named, Fazlin who shares my passion for handiwork.... during school... but sadly, none of us really pursue our hobby as a career. 
Lovely handmade cards!

So, after finishing my final day of 3 sessions with Aida in Taman Setia.. it was time to say goodbye. I really enjoyed my self, I hope she did as well. Her family made me feel very welcomed and I was delighted with their kind company. Her parents is soo cool and friendly! And of course Aida's lovely, cheerful younger sis.. Akmal. She is one super sis, very efficient I tell you! She'll go far in career... I'm sure. Thanks for everything dear!

Have a look of the hand made wedding card given as a momento and lovely Moroccan themed table ornaments from Aida's gorgeous mom (semua hand made! Sukaaa!!) 
It is very special & I will cherish these gifts.

Thank you so much for hiring me as your MUA, and making me feel very welcomed. May Allah bless your family.


Tealights during reception  

I've always wanted to have one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment