Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Youthful, dewy look with makeup

I am in my 30's ....
My sis is approaching 40's
My mom is going to join the 70's club soon...

However....

A lot of people complimented how all of us look much younger than our actual age. Even with makeup on.
The trick is making sure your complexion looks dewy, clear and subtle enhancements with the eye makeup. Many people make the mistake of piling on the metallic eyeshadows, putting more years on their age.

Cover your bad points well - dark circles, eye bags... pigmentation...
Eyes - Careful with metallic eyeshadows, they may enhance the fine lines even more. use subtle fine shimmer or matte. Don't over line the eyes, go easy with the kohl....
Cheeks - use subtle fine highlights to replicate dewy youthful look. Choose healthy pink or rose undertone blusher color...

Me, in blue. My sis in brown. My dad in the middle with his granddaughter, Sofea.
Me, far right. My sis, holding her kid far left side. My mom is wearing dark brown jubah.


No comments:

Post a Comment