Friday, March 15, 2019

Lipstick Talk. A new persona for every colors AND my MUST HAVE LIPSTICK COLLECTION LIST.

I LOVE LIPSTICK. 

Lipstick heaven in M. A. C Midvalley
 

Kalau sesetengah lelaki, kena buh rokok kat bibir baru rasa macho, maka I feel womanly when I put a lipstick on. Some people wear same color every day. But, for me.. I just can't have only 1 or 2 colors. 


If I could, I'd like to have 365 different lipstick for each day!

NUTS right?

But, I just love swiping colors on my lips, or hands pon boley lah. 

It's therapy in a tube that I can afford, many times in a day. No appointment required too. Best kan? 

On a day I need to summon some serious woman power, I'd wear NARS lipstick in Cruela.. Or MAC legendary Russian Red or Ruby Woo. Rasa mcm a secret agent ready to take on any problems, bring it ON mode you know. Like entering final stage in a game for the 39th time, f*** it, you ain't aiming for a replay anymore! 😄

M. A. C in Diva


These red tones color are TRUE reds without apologies. So, I must say you need some heart and attitude to wear 'em. 

Else be prepared to look like you stole your mom's lipstick or worst.. WHORISH. Don't say I didn't warn you. 

Then some day, I feel romantic and just girly... I take out my Estee Lauder Liquid Lipstick in Not So Innocent, or M. A. C in Twig, Mehr or Please Me

M. A. C in Twig

Then on a day I want my hubby to buy me new clothes or other unnecessary home items, I'd overline my lips with M. A. C lip liner in Whirl then fill it in with 

M. A. C Lipstick in :

Angel

Shy Girl

Faux

Kinda Sexy 

And the MUST is to drenched your suckers WET with ONLY Dior or Chanel lipgloss. It is expensive, and looks expensive too. 

Yes, gets him buying expensive too. 😄

My love with lipgloss is undeniable sbb of my naturally thin lips, the wet effect gives it a sexier look. Tak suka gloss pon, at least prime your lips dengan lip balm supaya bibir kekal hydrated Dan sihat. Sekurang2 ada barrier against chemical dlm lipstick tu. 

M.A.C in Shy Girl

M. A. C in Boca

So what about any other lazybum day, but I don't wanna look like one?

Ahhhh...I'd recommend M. A. C lipstick in Boca but the problem is, it's LE. Bummer right, but fret not because NARS Audacious lipstick in Barbara is a good dupe. 

How about if you're depressed and feeling down day? 

Fear not, pick yourself up with these energy giving colors like MAC lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous. It is a seriously attention grabbing bright Fuschia that is sure to stomp those negative vibe away. It is very matte, jadi tepek lip balm sikit kalau bibiaq kering. Nothing uglier than chapped flaky lips bergelumang with colors. 

M. A. C in Flat Out Fabulous

Another color is M. A. C in Morange or Barbeque (LE though) and as the name implies, it is no nonsense Orange color. Still wearable though, jangan takot. 

M.A.C I. BARBECUE

So that's the story of warna lipstick MUST HAVE saya. MAC has the best diversified colors, although Estee and Bobbi Brown juga my favourite. Some people swear by Yves Saint Laurent but kami tak try lagi lah, tgk warna bright pink retro kami segan sikit. So what's your favourite lipstick? Habaq mai kami pon nak try juga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment