Thursday, December 26, 2013

CHANEL or Bobbi Brown or Bare Escentuals/Bare minerals Loose Powder

By choice I like using compact powder better BUT loose powder does serves it purpose for setting Makeup.
In terms of finishing, CHANEL seems to give of better control n feel, however has limited colors. Does wonders for oily proned Skin like me but people with dry skin may wanna be extra lighthanded with it. Beautiful Photoshop effect in pictures!

Bobbi Brown has better color selection n much natural match. I do find it wears out by evening though.

Bare Mineral Veil feels macam tapioca like texture, seriously. But I like dat it also gives natural matte finishing. But rasa mcm 1st time in my life pakai product on myself abis in less than one year. The sifter casing is vry good though. Powder x tumpah merata mcm the BBrown n CHANEL.

But it terms of cost, imagine bare Minerals 9gm is retailed at rm85. I can't remember Bobbi Brown price but it is also about 7.5gm jar whilst CHANEL is sold at RM153 for 30gm!

So, which one would u buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment