Monday, October 8, 2012

Review in progress - Clinical Skin care + makeup? Get the good stuff for your skin!

I love makeup.

Makes me look more polished and gives me an extra ..... sumthing.. ;)

But I HATE the removal part.... bukan maksod I sayang nak remove...but the removal is such a chore and pain! And you have to remove everything before you go to bed... because most makeup is not designed to be part of skin care.

But, I was given the chance by FEMALE magazine to review a wonderful product that offers amazing skin care benefits and absolutely light natural makeup foundation. This product will be official in Malaysia by Nov 2012.

My fav moisturizer, equivalent texture to
M.A.C Strobe cream, only better
smooth as silk makeup primer
Love natural makeup?
Try their foundation, gets better looking after wearing
at the end of the day



Do read my review yer, on Peter Thomas Roth, clinical skin care, Un-wrinkle series in Female magazine, November 2012 issue.

Lots of goodstuff there...

Peter Thomas Roth is available in SEPHORA

No comments:

Post a Comment